Saturday, May 12, 2007

Living...and enjoying...the Florida life

Chris and I woke up today with out a plan. No schedule. Nothing really to do at all. We cleaned up the house and I cooked us some french toast for breakfast and then we decided to go to the beach. Let me please just tell you how nice it is to just wake up and decide that you'd like to go to the beach today...and actually be able to just go! The water is finally warm enough to swim in and enjoy...so we went! We made the 40 mile trek to Cocoa beach and it was a wonderfully enjoyable day! These are not actually pictures that I took but just some I found to post to show you what Cocoa looks like if you've never been. We got to lay in the sun and play in the water and took along some sandwiches for lunch. It was a nice day and really, it is what living in Florida is ALL about! Just wanted to share what we'd been up to. As always, thanks for reading!


No comments: