Friday, May 11, 2007

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Friday...and Happy Mother's Day weekend!

I wanted to share the pictures with you of the project my kids did for their Mom's. We painted flower pots with their hands after I dipped them in paint. It sounds like a disaster waiting to happen but we took turns and all the kids were very patient and neat. Here are all my pictures. Sorry they are poor quality but I had to take them on my phone. I really need to get a little digital camera to keep in my purse so I can take better pictures of our classroom activities!



All our little flower pots!



Our pots again...please excuse Shayne's hand!



This is the message I printed on each tag for the Mom's.

Thanks again for reading...Have a wonderful weekend!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're a GOOD teacher, i'm proud of you! Love, MOM