Thursday, May 31, 2007

update update update

I know, I was doing a pretty good job at updating regularly for a little while but I've fallen a little behind. So, here we go!

I'm officially off work now but I do have TONS of workshops that are going to be ongoing throughout the summer. I'm still trying to find a job because, of course, most of these workshops don't pay. I've gone and applied at the restaurant down the road from our house but I still have to go back and talk to the manager. He's off on Wednesdays and Thursdays so I have to wait until Friday at 4:30 to go in and talk to him. After I do that tomorrow, Chris and I are going to head down to Parish to see Nannie and Grandaddy at Mom and Dad's house. They just got back from bringing Benjamin back from the family camping trip. I'm so excited to see them and Ben and Warren!

I know I post a lot about my job but I don't really say much about Chris' job. Chris works for a "Grand" Format printing company and they do many different things. They basically print anything that's REALLY big. The main thing is that they are "full service" in what they do. Most people only request they do printing, but sometimes they both print and install projects. Yesterday and today, He has been installing graphics on a Goodwill Truck. So, I had to go out there today and take him some sunscreen, because he forgot to put it on before he left. I decided to take some pictures while I was there to show you all what he's been up to.







In other news...I just have to share, I'm watching CNN with Chris while he's home for his lunch and they just announced that J.K. Rowling has decided to open up a Harry Potter area at Universal Studios right here in Orlando! I'm really excited about that!!!

We were planning on heading up to the Outer Banks of North Carolina next week, but I have a two week workshop that I'm required to take for work and it's only offered during the time we were supposed to be gone. So, there is really no question that I'm not going to be able to go. We are still trying to work out if we are going to be able to get Chris there or not. This summer is going to be really challenging, with all the requirements I have to complete within my first year of employment, but hopefully I'll be able to get through it all and the coming summers will be a little easier.


As always, Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So cool!!! Looks neat! So sorry about the trip... A

Shaina said...

That's a bummer that you're not going to be able to make it to the Outer Banks. Me and Will went there in 2001. It has the most BEAUTIFUL beaches. Not alot commercial-wise there. Maybe see one name brand store/resturant...Dairy Queen. And that was before a few hurricanes since then...Have a great weekend!
Shaina