Wednesday, July 25, 2007

My visit with Mom and Warren

I went to Bradenton today to visit with Mom and Warren (she's keeping him because Ashley and Tyler are on a cruise in Alaska.) I took loads of pictures today. I'm a little too tired to put captions with each of the picture so I'll just give you the rundown on all of them here...
We attempted to take Warren to the Hug a Puppy at "Southeastern Guide Dogs, Inc." But we learned, when we arrived at 10:40 that they put the puppies outside at 10:30. (During the summer, that is. In the winter season, the puppies stay inside until 11.) So, we got to see the puppies, but didn't get to "hug" them.
We stopped by Ashley and Tyler's new house to check out the progress. The brick work has been completed around the edge of the hot tub and the pool and it looks beautiful. I put of pictures so Ash can see the progress while she's in Alaska.
I took some pictures of Warren back at Mom's house as I was feeding him and as he was playing with his CiCi.
Then we took Warren to the mall and I took him on a ride on the carousel. He was a little fussy at first but seemed to enjoy it when the ride got going.
I also took a picture of the neat moving Manatee fountain they had in the mall.
I liked watching Warren while he was drinking out of my water bottle. He's actually really good at it...


















No comments: