Thursday, July 12, 2007

The boys

Most of you know it's been a rough week or so for me around here, but I'm not ready, just yet, to write a fully public blog about all that's going on.
Just know that I'm doing well. I'm working hard and spending most of my time tired and trying to recover! However, I am doing ok. I was lucky enough to get 3 WHOLE days, in a row, off this week. So yesterday I took advantage of the time and headed down to my sister's house to spend the night. I slept at Mom and Dad's, because no one was there. It was nice, quite and relaxing. I'm so blessed to have a neighbor who is willing to keep my dogs on very short notice. (He even took my trash out for me because I forgot it was trash day!) Of course I took pictures of my beautiful wonderful nephews, so here they are...





Warren is still crawling. He's walking too! However, crawling is SOOOOOO much faster!!!


Ben has a brand new Lighting McQueen towel...he's a little proud of it!


We went to the pool...and, as usual, a good time was had by all!


Ben decided he was "sliding" around CiCi's house...with coasters on his feet! :)

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Allison,
I've been thinking about and praying for you. Love you tons.
Elizabeth

jane said...

Hey there
I was wondering where you were?
I don't know what's going on with you, but I will pray for you.
Jane