Saturday, June 2, 2007

Our little trip...



We just got back home from Parish, Florida...visiting my grandparents, nephews, and brother in law (my sister was out of town) We had a lovely time visiting with everyone (and playing BINGO last night :) ). We didn't get to stay long because we had to hurry back to take care of our dogs. However, it was still a really nice break...Thank you guys again so much for having us...and, of course, for feeding us so well!!! :)
My youngest nephew Warren wasn't feeling well so I was only able to take pictures of Benjamin...So I'm going to post the pictures I took of him last night while he was playing with his "Tow Mater" toy. He wasn't in the mood to have his picture taken so I had to fight for what I got!











I'm sure if you've turned on the TV in the last 24 hours you've heard all about Tropical Storm Barry! Just so you know, we have REALLY needed some serious rain for about 3 months now...we we are generally thrilled to get anything we can! So this storm has given us at least a little bit of exactly what we needed. It has rained off and on all day today and rained all night last night we are pretty happy about that! No wind...well, no more than usual...and no severe weather (at this point)...I'm sure that having our first tropical storm hit on the second day of hurricane season is probably a pretty good indication of what's to come. Those of you who know me well know that I'm absolutely obsessed with weather and storms so I'm sure I'll be blogging all summer about our storms and changing conditions!

As always, thanks for reading! Have a great weekend!

No comments: