Tuesday, June 5, 2007

!!!my new job!!!



Hmm...what are we looking at here? Oh, yeah, that'd be the place I that just hired me! YEA! So excited! I got the job. I'm going to be serving at the Fish On Fire! The restaurant is just down the road (literally...7 tenths of a mile!) from our house. I'm just so excited to get a job I don't think I could care where I'll be working! However, I do like the restaurant and when Chris and I go out to diner, it's generally where we go so I know most the faces and some of the names. I'm going to be working part time to start...they would have offered full time but they just don't have enough room on the schedule at the minute. In all honesty, I'm ok with that. I still have my workshops for school and some other obligations I need to fulfill. So I'm not worried. I just wanted to let you all know the good news. I start this Thursday at 4:30!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay!!!! I'm so happy for you. And so close to your house. Yay for a job for Allison!! Love ya
Elizabeth