Friday, March 16, 2007

finally, I'm updating!!!

I know I haven't updated this blog in quite sometime. I've been really busy and just haven't taken the time to sit down and do it. Things are going well for us.

Work is going great for me. It's busy and gets a little stressful but compared to what I was doing before, this job is nothing. It registers very low on the overall stress scale.

Chris has been really busy at work. They have a big client that has been turning in tons of orders lately and he's been having to work quite a bit of overtime. He's a little frustrated because he feels like he is having to put his personal relationships with some clients he has brought in on the back burner to take care or the bigger client. This too shall pass. He's working very hard!

We are looking forward to Ash and the boys coming up on monday. we get to babysit the boys and we're very excited about that. I promise to take pictures and post them. I've been informed that mom doesn't like to read blogs without pictures...so, sorry about this one...i'll do better next time.

Thanks for reading. Love you!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yeah, watch out for mom! Can't wait to see you today! Ash