Monday, February 26, 2007

my nephew...

I just wanted to say, please keep my nephew Warren in your thoughts and prayers. he was diagnosed today with spinal meningitis. We don't know yet if it's bacterial or viral (the lessor of the two kinds) and we won't know for at least another 24 hours...however, we think it's viral because he is doing SOOOO well for what's going on. No matter what, they caught it really early and did a spinal tap today to confirm the diagnosis. it's so frightening. meningitis is a really scary thing and it really makes you stop and put your whole life into perspective. it's been a REALLY emotional day for us all!!!

Here's a video that my sister took of him from the hospital room tonight so that she could send it to his big brother to make him feel better. I'll keep you guys updated.


No comments: